Constructing your vision and producing a work and sales environment that meets the needs of your organisation
into the future.
With over a decade of experience servicing automotive retail groups, Bromley Hays can deliver turnkey refurbishment projects, corporate identity upgrades, building modifications and small or external works.
Bromley Hays have been refurbishing buildings for over 10 years with over 95% of clients placing repeat orders. Typical projects range in size from £50k to £1.5m
Turnkey main contractor solutions offered:
- Site inspections and surveys to establish requirements
- Cost proposals, negotiated contracts and competitive tendering
- Design and build, intermediate and small works contracts undertaken or just a simple purchase order for minor works
- Programming of works around live operations
- Delivering turnkey construction activities on site
- Commercial and operational management from start to finish
- Supporting the client throughout the journey
- Training and O&M manual at handover
- Ongoing relationship for smaller works
- Principal contractor role
To team up:
Verb ‘to come together as a team to achieve a common goal’
Our approach to project management and delivery is one of collaboration and teamwork. We adopt a personal, director-led, team approach to projects and provide the best journey possible for clients and their teams, from tender through to the end of a 12 months defects period. We work collaboratively at every stage to ensure win-win outcomes wherever possible.
Our clients appreciate our flexible approach to change management and project management.
Contact us to find out more about how our
Automotive expertise can help drive your next project.
Bromley Hays is a turnkey main contractor that provides a one-stop-shop for building refurbishment projects.
Reliable, professional, easy to work with and solutions-focussed, the Bromley Hays team has a track record of delivering successful construction, refurbishment, fit-out and dilapidation solutions for clients since 2009.